Overview Georgia Commercial Truck Insurance Quotes
- The average cost for commercial truck insurance in Georgia sits at approximately $15,890.
- Price ranges typically fluctuate between $12,406 and $17,705.
- The cost dynamics vary based on cargo type, driving history, and the longevity of your business operation.
- The average monthly payment for truck insurance in Georgia is $1,324.
- Average 10-25% down payment is $1,589 - $3,972.
Why Choose Us: Receive up to three competitive quotes from Georgia's top insurance agents with our streamlined online form. Ensure you're receiving the best rates and coverage options available.
Essential Coverages Available
Primary Liability Insurance
Georgia mandates specific liability insurance amounts based on cargo type and geographical operation:
Intrastate Truckers: A minimum coverage of $750,000 is required for general freight operations.
Interstate Truckers: Must adhere to FMCSA requirements, with coverage limits ranging between $750,000 and $1,000,000.
For unique hauls, there are tailored insurance options available. Whether you transport livestock, hazardous materials, or any specialized cargo, rest assured there's an insurance package suited to your requirements.
Learn More Who are the leading Insurance Providers in Georgia?
A select group of major insurers, including Progressive, Berkshire, Canal, and Daily Underwriters Of America, dominate the market, penning approximately 84% of truck insurance policies in Georgia. The remaining 16% is catered for by other reliable carriers, offering businesses a wide variety of options for their specific needs.
Get 3+ Georgia Truck Insurance Quotes When We Shop
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR YOU Resources for Truckers
Stay ahead with access to valuable resources:
- Georgia Department of Transportation: Stay updated on infrastructure developments and regulations.
- Georgia Motor Vehicles Department: For all your vehicle registration and compliance needs.
- Georgia Motor Trucking Association: An essential resource for advocacy, networking, and industry insights.
- Georgia Insurance Department: The official state department ensuring that insurance providers are compliant and businesses are safeguarded.
Our vast network proudly serves major cities across Georgia, including Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, and Savannah.
DISCLAIMER: All information is based on data from May 2023 to August 2023 and a sample of 30 trucking companies in Georgia. Rates and offers may vary. Please refer to our full disclaimer for more details.